Jurassic Fight Club Turf Wars is an online flash game with the dinosaur, in category Fighting, can be found on Dinosaursgames.net. This game is developed by History Channel and is released on September 1, 2008, to promote the series Jurassic Fight Club television. In the game, the player will control one of the 6 playable dinosaurs then fight with other dinosaurs to get the highest score.
After making a selection of one of six types of dinosaurs in the game, you must face off against the remaining types one after another in a fight to the death.
There are 6 characters in Jurassic Fight Club Turf Wars. Six ferocious beasts rated for offense, defense, and speed. Each character is a dinosaur that they have special attacks. There are 2 dinosaurs that you don't need to unlock, it's Majungasaurus dinosaur (male/female). The unlockable dinosaurs are not available dinosaurs, to use these dinosaurs, you need to unlock them including Tyrannosaurus, Stegosaurus, Utahraptor, and Pachyrhinosaurus.
- Majungatholus (male): This dinosaur is 9 feet tall, measured up to approximately 28 feet long, and weighed more than a ton. During the fight, It used its bony, bumpy head to butt its enemies head-to-head or head-to-flank, or wielded its heavy tail to attack enemies. Its weakness is its short arm, flimsy arms, short legs, and poor vision--with its powerful jaw and its mouthful of sharp, serrated teeth.
- Majungatholus (female): Same as the male but is slightly weaker but attack slightly faster.
- Tyrannosaurus Rex (T-Rex): This dinosaur is very hard and agile relative to its size. It has strong moves. T-Rex use physical weaponry such as their teeth, talons, can use their head and their tail on their enemies to swing if near it. Besides, It can able to take many blows from another dinosaur that are able to still fight back because of their tough skin.
- Stegosaurus: This dinosaur is 16 feet tall, measuring up to 10 meters long, and weighing more than 3 tons. It hit fairly hard, has a great defense, but is a large target and has poor speed. Stegosaurus was not merely a passive victim of attacks but used its spiked tail, known as a thagomizer, to fight back.
- Utahraptor: Hit hard and hits fast, but overall has poor defense.
- Pachyrhinosaurus: Basically the same as the stegosaurus but has higher speed and lower defense.
After each match ends, you will see your score results such as
First Blood, Time Bonus, Vitality Bonus, Ferocity Bonus. You can send your score to your friends or submit your score on high scores.
The game has an active high score table, win as many points as you can and save your game score. Each rating gives you points for the general ranking in the site.
As you progress through the challenges and perform well, you may unlock these cheat codes which can be entered in the game while playing to give your dinosaur additional advantages. Plus, additionally, cheat codes can be found online.
Sound & Graphics:
Jurassic Fight Club Turf Wars have unique graphics, lively sound which make it a delight to watch and play. Plus, there isn’t too much in the way of controls it is fairly easy to get started with the game. You can literally see your competition flying on your screen, which gives you added motivation to keep getting better.
Jurassic Fight Club Turf wars on Dinosaursgames.net
If you are looking for Jurassic Fight Club Turf wars game then you don't need to search anywhere else. On our Dinosaursgames.net website, Jurassic Fight Club Turf wars game that is played the most. We always try to optimize the user experience, giving users the best, most enjoyable experience on our website. So, come to Dinosaursgames.net, I am sure that you will feel satisfied and have a fun time with us.